Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Family Photo Shoot on Ward's Island #2

The last of the photo's (that I'm sharing on my blog) from this shoot. More from this shoot here, here and here!

A great shot of Emma, that is her sister, Sasha, just behind her.



Love this shot of Sasha! She was a bit shy, unlike her sister, but she came out of her shell for this shot! ;-)


Love the colour, the reflections in the water, and the soft faded effect on the edges of the image.


Emma.


Sasha.


I really like this "back-to-back" shot, just happened by chance.


Again, love the colour and the faded edge effect.


Emma and Sasha playing on the beach. Love the detail and colour in the beach/rocks/water in this shot.


Another great one of Sasha, really shows off her happy personality.


Really like this shot of Emma playing with her "stick". She reminds me very much of my son, no doubt he'd be playing with a stick, if he were there, too!


Another shot of Emma and Sasha on the beach but with a different effect applied.


Another one with Emma but with a blue-toned effect. I rather like it...I think it works well for the subject.


Smiling Emma.


I LOVE this moment, it was too cute! I wish I could have been a bit more behind them, but I didn't think it would last that long (it didn't) so I just captured it as fast as I could.


Another great one of Emma. I really like this photo, I created four different effects for this one, but just uploaded this one for the blog.


Love the colour and the waves just lapping in on the right.


Great portrait of Sasha.


And, at last, a shot of the parents. They are so cute together, and really well suited to each other. You can really tell that they have a close relationship with their children by the way they all interact. Aleks is my go-to person if I have a parenting question, she is extremely knowledgeable in that field. (so wise! and able to see the tree for the forest, which is really helpful if you feel surrounded by forests!)

No comments: